PDA

View Full Version : Metallica Unforgiven III entire ALBUM leaked *listen

MrSandMan
09-03-2008, 02:25 AM
Unforgiven III and entire album leaked.

Not sure if this is going to be removed off youtube or not, but here it is.
http://www.gear-vault.com/metallicas-death-magnetic-sold-two-weeks-leaked/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTjBhOQSHPI

MrSandMan
09-03-2008, 03:59 AM
That youtube user was banned off youtube. But I found another one to post.

Wolftallica
09-03-2008, 03:44 PM
:jumpgrin: Yeah, I found it yesterday on YouTube and couldn't believe it. Well, it was just a matter of time. Many people have been itching to here it. At least it doesn't suck like their last album :frownz:
:w: Nothing else matters :w:

ninja636
09-03-2008, 06:50 PM
3 secs of that crap was all I could stomach. I couldn't listen to any more. unforgiven 1,2,3...the shittiest songs metallicrap ever put out.

Wolftallica
09-03-2008, 07:09 PM
Ouch, granted Metallica had their days, but they still rock. They've been through hell and back, almost broke up, but still together,....granted without Jason. Give them some credit, they are just experimenting with their sound. They aren't as good as they use to be but they still rocked in the days.
Nothing else matters :tongue:

ninja636
09-04-2008, 12:38 AM
Hey, I'm all for experimentation, if it "prgresses" the sound of a band. This is not progress, this is, I don't know a word to describe it other than shit. It almost sounds like "pop" music to me. Very radio playable, and conformist. Thats NOT Metal. Metal is a NON-conformist style of music, music you won't hear being played at 7am while your driving to work. Maybe at midnight, but not during peak listening hours. I guarantee you won't hear a Megadeth song being played on the radio. They've been putting out WAY better music than metalica. The rumor going around before this album came out was that they were going back to their old sound and style. Guess they got to fat and happy in their old age.

ninja636
09-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Don't get me wrong, I know I sounded kinda like an ass in the previous post, I love OLDER Metallica, but the last 3-4 albums just plain out sucked. Especially the last 3. And when they released that some kind of monster dvd, they just came across as a bunch of whiney ass babies to me. If you dig the newer stuff, more power to ya!! :w: :w: It's just not my cup'o'tea bro.

dayNage
11-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Agreed re:Megadeth but just because something COULD be played on the radio doesn't mean it's bad.