PDA

View Full Version : Vacations over..

ninja636
08-18-2008, 10:03 PM
and I gotta go back to work. Man that sux. I really enjoyed my time off, playing my guitar morning, noon, and night. I couldn't get the vinyl siding up cause when they delivered it they forgot to bring me the trim pieces, which have to go up first. Now it's on back order with a two month wait!! That's what I get for going to a podunk building supply house instead of a big box company like lowes or home depot. Hope I get everything with the fencing I ordered. Well, let me try to go to sleep, my sleep schedule is all screwed up. I been staying up all night playing Oblivion on my fixed Xbox360. Yeah, I got it back the first day of my vacation(Thank God), PS3 is still in the shop. Something to do with the HD on it. I don't know why they couldn't just put in a new one and send it back. Sorry for the rambling, just had to express my dismay at returning to work. Peace out people.

MrSandMan
08-19-2008, 12:05 AM
I know what you mean. I'm still trying to get back into the groove. Sounds like you had a nice time off... the xbox sounds like fun. Part of me wants one, but on the other hand, I know i'd probably like it toooooo much.

Back to the grind ninja-man. Ease back into it slowly, don't pressure yourself to be 100%... and let your boss know :biggrin:

ninja636
08-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Work wasn't that bad today, except for the fact no one did anything in my department all week long, so my fish tanks looked GREEN. Somebody's gonna pay for this. :bringit: