PDA

View Full Version : This sux.

ninja636
07-27-2008, 09:12 AM
First my PS3 went down about a week ago. Sent it off to get fixed. Now my Xbox360 just gave me the "ring-of-fire", so now I have to send it in to be fixed. My guitar is temporarily disabled so I can't play it, and to top it all off the battery on my bike is dead, and I can't find my charger for it! Not that I could ride it right now, but I can ride it around the block a few times to blow the cobwebs out of the engine(the neighbors LOVE me!). I guess I'll HAVE to get started on hanging that new vinyl siding thats been sitting on my front porch for about 3 months now. Bummer. Not how I wanted to spend my 2 days off this week. :frownz:

Edit: Thank God for rain! No siding is going up today. :jumpgrin:

MrSandMan
07-27-2008, 11:57 AM
What are your big plans since no toys available?

ninja636
07-27-2008, 12:04 PM
I dunno, clean my jam room up a little, build my work bench for said room, and hang the peg board to hold my tools, play with my dogs, clean the turtle tank, terrorize my wifes birds(I hate those bastards, too loud, and I'm allergic to them) play with the new kittens(they just opened their eyes!) otherwise I'll E,S and S all day today and tomorrow.

JulieT
07-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Wow Big Plans! No it's cool to just relax. You must be going crazy without your gear, but at least there is the computer.