PDA

View Full Version : BC Rich Custom Draco.

ninja636
07-23-2008, 09:04 PM
This is a BAD ASS AXE!!! :w: If I had the cash, it would be mine.

http://www.bcrich.com/handcrafted/subpages/guitars/HDRACOPWGF/imageLrg.jpg

http://www.bcrich.com/handcrafted/subpages/guitars/HDRACORBB/imageLrg.jpg

Sportsguy
07-23-2008, 09:41 PM
Holy crap...

I think I need to go check my pants. Somehow I've never seen that before.

I should've never clicked your image link, now I want one bad. :sweet:

MrSandMan
07-24-2008, 12:58 AM
Now those are brutal. I like the white one the best

ninja636
07-24-2008, 07:14 AM
here's a link to the production model sold at MF:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/B.C.-Rich-Draco-V-Electric-Guitar?sku=516087

...but I like the custom shop axe's I posted in the first thread. I have to agree with Sandman, I like the white one best. :2thumbups:

Brian Krashpad
07-24-2008, 09:14 AM
I like the Seymour Duncan and wrap bridge on the custom version.

Because my mama says "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all," that's all I can say.

:winkx:

MrSandMan
07-24-2008, 04:30 PM
I like the Seymour Duncan and wrap bridge on the custom version.

Because my mama says "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all," that's all I can say.

:winkx:

Well, that's awful nice of ya, Brian. :biggrin:

I could see someone like Dave Mustaine playing that white one....

Brian Krashpad
07-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Haha, well, that fits because I can be both awful and nice.

I can see any number of people playing that guitar. I'm just not one of them. That guitar is pretty much the opposite of everything I like in guitars.

Besides, I'd probably put an eye out.

ninja636
07-25-2008, 06:11 AM
It's metal baby. You ain't gotta like it, as long as you know it. :w:

pripatel93
07-26-2008, 07:45 AM
yes, you are for sure right man. this is one beast. if you dont like this you are weird. :love: :love: :love:

Brian Krashpad
07-26-2008, 09:31 AM
yes, you are for sure right man. this is one beast. if you dont like this you are weird. :love: :love: :love:

I'm fine with that.

I'd also bet that in the majority of guitarists (not limited to people who like metal) would share my opinion.

Not that what anybody else thinks matters. I like some guitars that the majority of guitarists don't like, but this ain't one of them

MrSandMan
07-26-2008, 09:51 AM
I look at guitars as an instrument of art. Whether it be something weird and unusual or the all American Strat. However my all time favorite guitar and first choice would be the Les Paul. Lately I've been getting that itch to play a Fat Strat Deluxe. :love:

ninja636
07-28-2008, 01:02 AM
Hey man, if you don't like it thats cool. Like you said Krash, there's some axe's I like that others don't, and vice-versa. This happens to be one that I like and you don't, no skin off my nose. :biggrin: A lot of people like Fenders, and Gibby's, I don't. I think they're beautiful to look at, but I'd never own one, except to hang on the wall for decoration, or maybe make a coffee table out of. I prefer Schecter, BC Rich, Jackson, and ESP guitars myself. But that's just me, cause I'm Metal baby. :2thumbups: :biggrin: :w:

jackal
10-08-2008, 07:22 PM
SWEET guitar man.. I want one now. what year are these?? The New DBZ V doesn't even look this good, I wonder how it plays. ???