PDA

View Full Version : SWEET!!!

ninja636
07-18-2008, 06:26 PM
Hey guys, geuss where I'm going on vacation next year? Me and the wife talked about it, and she said as long as she can bring someone with her to go sight seeing(AKA shopping) with it's cool. I'm going to Summer Shot!! Hell yes!! I've wanted to got to GIT since I was 16. This is only for 6 days(of intense guitar training), but it's better than never having gone at all. Man I can't wait. I'll probably be the oldest fart there, but who cares. :w: :w:

MrSandMan
07-18-2008, 08:58 PM
That's really cool. I always wanted to do the GIT since I was a teeny too. I'm sure you'll learn so much in just 6 days. What made you decided to finally do this?

Sounds like a blaste.

ninja636
07-19-2008, 04:27 AM
I saw an ad in Guitar World for MI, and a flood of memories filled my head, I remembered when it was just GIT, and BIT. I also remembered they had a summer program, but it was for all summer, anyways I cruised over to their website just for shits and giggles. Thats how I found out about the 6 day Summer Shot program. Showed it to my wife and she was like"Wow, you should go to that",(reverse pshycology boys) and then we talked it over, and the rest as they say, is history. :sweet:

Edit: I would have gone this year, but registration is already over with. :frownz:

MrSandMan
07-19-2008, 12:28 PM
Reverse psychology works. She gets to go shopping with a friend. :biggrin:

What guitar are you bringing?

Brian Krashpad
07-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Congrats! Have fun. Where is this held?

ninja636
07-20-2008, 06:44 PM
I'm gonna bring my trusty M100FM or if I have a new axe by then I'll bring them both. It's held at Musicians Institute in Hollywierd CA.

ChristopherSunderland
07-23-2008, 11:02 PM
All girls go shopping, so I suppose you could bribe her :yess: But have a good time,