PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!

ninja636
07-04-2008, 06:38 AM
Have a safe one guy's and gals!! Watch out for the 5-0 and for God's sake, DON"T DRINK AND DRIVE!! Me, I'm sitting on my dad's new deck with my bro all day today, drinking Monster's and Vodka. Cooking out later, and then drinking some beers. Tomorrow, jamming with some old friends. C'ya...peace out.

MrSandMan
07-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Hey thanks bro, you too. We're doing the 4th thing all weekend (sober since I don't drink anymore). Lots of travelling sucks since gas is $4.18 per gallon. But we don't see the entire family much, so I guess it's worth it.

Good thing I don't drink anymore, because there is no way I could afford both gas and beer. lol

Brian Krashpad
07-05-2008, 08:15 AM
Hope everyone had a good one. Me and Mrs. K finished the last few feet of flooring in our living room. Still have to do the trim work. But it's good, after starting like 2 years ago we finally have laminate flooring in the entire downstairs: our room, front hall, family room, kittchen, living room and dining room. Not looking forward to moving the furniture back and hooking the computer all back up, right now am posting from my daughter's laptop.

I didn't feel well yesterday since the night before I made the mistake of eating a whole bag of "light" chips, made with olestra. They used to have warnings on them saying not to do that, but they don't any more so I thought I was safe. Not good.

In the evening we drove up to the next town over and watched fireworks, and then came home and shot off our own.

Monster
07-06-2008, 07:05 PM
hope yall had a safe and fun weekend..... :w:

Brian Krashpad
07-07-2008, 09:18 AM
hope yall had a safe and fun weekend..... :w:

Full report for Saturday-Sunday in the Weekend Thread!

;)