PDA

View Full Version : Just a suggestion...

MatrixClaw
06-26-2008, 11:42 PM
But would it be possible to get the navigation at the top of the forums (ie: right now it says "Gear-Monkey Community » Gear-Monkey.com » Forum advice and suggestions") as links?

It's useful to know where you are, but every time I want to switch to a different part of the forum or go back a previous section of it to see other posts, I either have to click back a bunch of times or click forums at the top and then refind where I was at.

Maybe there's already something like this though and I'm just missing it! Help a guy out?

MrSandMan
06-27-2008, 02:58 AM
Hey good idea. Yes this is possible. Actually, it was supposed to be done this way, but when we coded this theme, it went overlooked. It's a moderately easy fix and should be done soon.

MatrixClaw
06-27-2008, 04:07 AM
Coolness! :2thumbups:

JulieT
07-26-2008, 03:57 PM
I have a new subject to suggest. What about doing a contest that would let bands compete and the winner gets posted as "Band of the Month/Week?" Maybe you could even add a music player to stream the competitors. Just a thought

ninja636
07-27-2008, 08:33 AM
I have a new subject to suggest. What about doing a contest that would let bands compete and the winner gets posted as "Band of the Month/Week?" Maybe you could even add a music player to stream the competitors. Just a thought

That would be cool. I have another suggestion, instead of giving away a pedal all the time, how about giving away stuff like; patch cables, guitar cables, strap locks, straps, etc.? Even t shirts would be cool, and they don't even have to be Gear-Monkey t shirts(all though that would be even better), they can be like Marshall, Vox,ESP, etc. Maybe even a pedal board instead of a guitar like you were thinking about before. Magazine subscriptions are a pretty cool giveaway too.