PDA

View Full Version : wedding anniversary 9 years

Monster
05-14-2008, 02:28 PM
wedding anniversary well tomorrow May 15th will be the wife and I wedding anniversary of 9 years... i must say them 9 years have gone buy quick. we have been threw allot of ups and downs, but have always stuck threw it... :w: but just wanted to share this with everyone here...

thanks Monster

floydmoline
05-14-2008, 06:55 PM
gratz man, i wish you many more.... preferrably happy one LOL

Brian Krashpad
05-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Congrats!

On May 23rd I and Mrs. Krashpad will have been married 21 years.

Weve have a lifetime of memories already, and 2 great kids (one in high school, one beginning middle school next year).

Enjoy!

Redline68
05-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Congrats! My better half and I hit the 15 year mark in March.

MrSandMan
05-14-2008, 07:39 PM
Congrats man, :w:

9 years for you, 23 for krashpad and 15 for redline... you guys must be doing something right :winkx:

My girly and I are getting hitched August 2nd.

Any special plans for ur big day?

Monster
05-14-2008, 07:46 PM

9 years for you, 23 for krashpad and 15 for redline... you guys must be doing something right :winkx:

Any special plans for ur big day?

naw just relaxing while kids are in school.......lol....

plus it middle of the week... maybe this weekend....

and congrats on you then... for aug 2nd.. i take it michigan will be rocking loud that day.....lol

Brian Krashpad
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM

9 years for you, 23 for krashpad and 15 for redline...

Actually 21 for me, but on the 23rd.

you guys must be doing something right :winkx:

Well, it definitely takes work, but a lot of it is determined by picking the right person in the first place. Reminds me of the end of that 3rd Indiana Jones movie: "He chose... poorly. ... He chose... wisely." Sometimes, if you choose poorly, no amount of work will save it.

One thing I heighly recommend: if possible, don't immediately have kids. Kids put a ton of strain on you. We were married well over 5 years before even considering kids. That turned out to be a smart thing to do.

Congrats in advance! But beware August weddings-- make sure everyone stays hydrated, and if there's going to be a ceremony that lasts more than a few minutes, make sure everyone in the wedding party shifts their weight as they stand and don't lock their knees. That will keep you from fainting, as so often happens in weddings.

ninja636
05-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Congrats to you all, me and my wife will celebrate 14yrs together in Dec. My wife already had 3 boys when we met, we don't have any children "of our own" so to speak, but her boys are MY boys, and we have 3 GREAT grandchildren to show for all the ups and downs we went through together with them. I LOVE spoiling the hell out of my grandkids, and then sending them home:). It's what good grandparents are for.