PDA

View Full Version : Steve Via's Flame(need Neck)

Goiing Crazy
05-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Looking for a Maple guitar neck 2 1/8 " at the base with 24 frets. More wanting a reverse headstack as well. Is for a special body that was in the David Lee Roth Video ( CRAZY FROM THE HEAT ) played by Steve Via back in the EIGHTIES from the REALEASE( EAT'M AND SMILE ) Have all the custom parts, gold floyd rose, creme EMG 81, Now just need to find the right neck...... This neck is skinnier than most, being that it is 2 1/8 at the base so I have had a hard time finding one on line and in the SALT LAKE CITY area. Originally there was a (brand name) "Performance" neck on it but can not seem to find anything on line from the company.... Does it even exist. Must be Maple and wanting the look of a reverse headstock..... This thing will RULE THE WORLD WHEN it is done. Any one out there have any idea where/what I am talking about? Am new to the concept of forums and such so please help me along with details and address's/information cause I am a little green. A LITTLE GREEN MAN THAT IS. LOL Nano Nano :bowz: :sweet:

MrSandMan
05-10-2008, 01:06 AM
Hey Crazy, welcome to the boards. The little green dudes are flickn sweeters :sweet:

Can you show us pictures or video of the neck you speak of? I know a guy who may be able to help. I'll send him a message.