PDA

View Full Version : Guild Acoustics

MetalMac
03-27-2008, 02:33 AM
I recently purchased a Guild GAD-30 acoustic/electric guitar and it's sweet. I was wondering if any of you have ever played a Guild. I tried out many other guitars and the Guild was cheaper and sounded better than the Martins and Taylors. I basically just use it to play some unplugged metal stuff :w:

Thoughts?

Monster
03-31-2008, 01:29 PM
i have played a guild electric guitar and loved it when i was kid so i would say there acoustics are also nice...

Redline68
04-13-2008, 07:31 PM
I like Guild's. I think you get a lot for your money. They also have a nostalgic vibe going on with me as I can remember my uncle playing his Guild dread when I was a kid.

At some point, I'll upgrade my acoustic and the two top contenders at the moment are the GAD-30 or a used Martin 000-28. I think you've made a fantastic choice.

:sweet:

characterzero
04-13-2008, 10:04 PM
They also have a nostalgic vibe going on with me as I can remember my uncle playing his Guild dread when I was a kid.

That's true. My friend's family has an old Guild 12 string that his dad sort of gave to him when he grew up. Guilds are pretty nice acoustics.