PDA

View Full Version : Easter plans????

Monster
03-17-2008, 06:16 AM
so anyone have any plans for easter???

for the wife and i we will be hiding some eggs around the house, and give some candy not allot are kids don't like to much candy.... other then that it will be a quite one...

floydmoline
03-17-2008, 08:11 PM
i'm going to chicago for a week to hang out with my brother in law...... which would be great, accept my sister is there too...... /sigh too bad i can't keep him and get rid of her lol

Monster
03-18-2008, 12:28 PM
i'm going to chicago for a week to hang out with my brother in law...... which would be great, accept my sister is there too...... /sigh too bad i can't keep him and get rid of her lol

same here i don't get along well with my sister...... in fact i always ignore her phone calls and have the wife answer....lol

floydmoline
03-18-2008, 06:43 PM
lmao same, my sister annoys me 90% of the time, i guess it's hard to forget somethings, but i really like my brother-in-law, although i must question his judgement for marrying my sister hehe

senor_penguin
03-18-2008, 06:51 PM
going to grandmas house!!!! I love that lady

Monster
03-18-2008, 07:08 PM
lmao same, my sister annoys me 90% of the time, i guess it's hard to forget somethings, but i really like my brother-in-law, although i must question his judgement for marrying my sister hehe

LMAO....

and do you have to go over a river and threw the woods to go to grandmas house?????

floydmoline
03-18-2008, 07:10 PM
enjoy it while you can, i remember going to grandma's when i was your age, but it don't last forever, and easter just isn't the same to me now that my grandma's gone.