PDA

View Full Version : Stuff from my cover band

torgeot
03-09-2008, 10:38 AM
We did a "live" recording in a studio last Sunday (3/2/2008) and some samples on our site

http://www.6gun5.com/media.html

We ran though 7 songs and just using it to get more gigs and they are all cover songs. All was tracked live except I ran one track separately for the harmonizer guita in Dani California. I'm one of the two guitar players. Generally my guitar is the darker tone.

Monster
03-09-2008, 10:46 AM
wow very good you guys rock....... next time i am in the area if you are gigin i will have to check the band out..

jackal
03-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Right on, that's some great cover from the clips you have up there, your singer seems to pull of the different vocal styles pretty damn good

torgeot
03-17-2008, 09:10 AM
Thanks guys, yeah well we're no kids either, we've been playing in bands for a long time. This is a new project though, we've only been together since December so hopefully we can keep the gigs coming in, right now we're doing about 2 each month.

Rob R
03-24-2008, 07:43 PM
Cool Band. :w: :2thumbups:

GuitarFreak
03-31-2008, 01:51 PM
wow you guys rock. how can you not be picked up buy a record label yet... very good

characterzero
04-07-2008, 07:22 PM
The band sounds really good. Very tight with nice vocals. Is the drummer using an electric set or is it just some studio reverb that I'm hearing on the snare on some of the tracks?

torgeot
04-08-2008, 11:57 PM
just a reverb.

thanks for the compliments guys. If you're ever in NY call me, come on down see us, there's a beer and a t-shirt on me for you

Monster
04-28-2008, 09:27 PM
just a reverb.

thanks for the compliments guys. If you're ever in NY call me, come on down see us, there's a beer and a t-shirt on me for you

heck ya will... i vist my folks in mass during the summer.. may have to try to catch a show of yours sometime i am out that way

ChristopherSunderland
07-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Any chance of a UK tour mate? :bowz:

torgeot
09-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Any chance of a UK tour mate? :bowz:

nah - we're just a local cover band - we all have day jobs and families so off to the UK is most likely out of the question.

OH we just put a live recording of Zep's "What Is And What Should Never Be" on our website under media - it's at a block party with a hand held recorder but you can get the idea

here's a link http://www.6gun5.com/media.html