PDA

View Full Version : Wanted:Marshall Lead 15 Micro Full Stack Guitar Amplifier

Monster
03-05-2008, 04:05 PM
ok folks i am looking for this amp the Marshall Lead 15 Micro Full Stack Guitar Amplifier

link to the amp.....

ebay has them but they want retail price for used ones no way.. so thought i would try here first...... i know they don't sound good but want one anyways.......

http://www.zzounds.com/item--MSHMG15MSII

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1130/mg15msc92c20661f41d05e0ud8.jpg

Monster
03-14-2008, 04:03 PM
anyone.. i hate to have to check ebay...

MrSandMan
03-14-2008, 05:04 PM
I never seen one of these before. Is this a Zakk model?

Monster
03-14-2008, 09:23 PM
I never seen one of these before. Is this a Zakk model?

nope not the zakk model they made zakkes after this one. the whole stack is as tall as a guitar.......

jackal
03-14-2008, 10:16 PM
My buddy had a similar one that he bought about a year ago.. I wanted to buy it from him but it seems he brought it to the pond shop before i could get it... what a waste.. he probobly got 50 bucks for it..
I have seem these one at my local music store though..

MrSandMan
03-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Why not get a RG100ES head instead?

Monster
03-15-2008, 06:32 AM
Why not get a RG100ES head instead?

cause i wont find one of those around for cheap. these little stacks you can find cheap enough if you find the right person.. but ebay they want the same price for used ones as if they were new.. know way.. looking for under $200... i plan on selling my line 6 spider 120 watter....and have always wanted one of these amps......

.. in the mood for another amp....lol

MrSandMan
03-15-2008, 11:19 AM
GAS'n for another amp :sweet: (best feeling in the world) :bowz:

Monster
03-15-2008, 12:18 PM
GAS'n for another amp :sweet: (best feeling in the world) :bowz:

i always bounce around with amps... can never stay with one to long....lol.. when i was in a band i had a full marshall stack... but since i not in bands any more i like to mess around with whats out there......

keefduck
04-04-2009, 05:05 PM
Hi Monster. I have one of these i would sell to you for $125.00. I've owned it for about 10 years, it's had about 100 hours of use. i live in columbus, ohio. saw from your profile you are located in Michigan. if you plan on being in the area sometime soon, you could look it over. otherwise, it's probably too much hassle for us to bother with. just sold my '68 SG, so now have no use for the amp. will probably take it to the pawn shop or have a yard sale soon. i just registered for this site today, just to send you this offer. it's a nice little amp that served my purposes well - jamming along to live Stones cd's. they were a great live band in '72-73. i'm getting up in years now and don't play much guitar any more, do play some mandolin. i'm a 55 year old ex-hippie, not some scam artist or anything, won't try to arrange any strange exchanges, just wanted to let you know if you are ever in the area, you are welcome to try it out.

Monster
04-26-2009, 09:18 AM
Hi Monster. I have one of these i would sell to you for $125.00. I've owned it for about 10 years, it's had about 100 hours of use. i live in columbus, ohio. saw from your profile you are located in Michigan. if you plan on being in the area sometime soon, you could look it over. otherwise, it's probably too much hassle for us to bother with. just sold my '68 SG, so now have no use for the amp. will probably take it to the pawn shop or have a yard sale soon. i just registered for this site today, just to send you this offer. it's a nice little amp that served my purposes well - jamming along to live Stones cd's. they were a great live band in '72-73. i'm getting up in years now and don't play much guitar any more, do play some mandolin. i'm a 55 year old ex-hippie, not some scam artist or anything, won't try to arrange any strange exchanges, just wanted to let you know if you are ever in the area, you are welcome to try it out.

if you still read this please feel free to send me a Pm on here..

thanks