PDA

View Full Version : welcome to all the new folks...

Monster
03-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to all the new members that have joined up over the past few days weeks and months.... hope to get to know you all and make some friends.....

thanks Monster :w:

Monster
03-08-2008, 07:50 PM
bump for all the new members... :w:

floydmoline
03-08-2008, 08:59 PM
i'm not new..... i was one of the first here i believe lol was just inactive for a spell

MrSandMan
03-08-2008, 09:08 PM
i'm not new..... i was one of the first here i believe lol was just inactive for a spell

You should get an automatic jackass for that :bringit:

Vintageheadbox
03-09-2008, 09:29 AM
Im New , But Used

Thanks Monster

Monster
03-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Im New , But Used

Thanks Monster

your welcome and thanks for joining..

floydmoline
03-10-2008, 02:12 PM
yes i know i suck, but i am a member UG and harmony-central, and you'll notice i don't ave too many posts i typically have nothing to say since on those boards you say something someone don't agree with it's an instant flame war and i am the one who usually gets banned heh

Monster
03-10-2008, 03:55 PM
yes i know i suck, but i am a member UG and harmony-central, and you'll notice i don't ave too many posts i typically have nothing to say since on those boards you say something someone don't agree with it's an instant flame war and i am the one who usually gets banned heh

i hear ya . i don't post much on those other forums.. as like you say nobody is allowed there own thoughts.....

senor_penguin
03-10-2008, 05:50 PM
UG is teh gay and harmony is still cool, but gear-monkey is home :love:

Monster
03-10-2008, 06:19 PM
UG is teh gay and harmony is still cool, but gear-monkey is home :love:

very well said... :w:

MrSandMan
03-10-2008, 06:34 PM
I love this forum because it's so fucking cool and we are all cool people! And it's easy on the eyes and we don't have dickhead moderators that wank off to having authority.

This is a place to discover new gear and talk about gear.. and dream gear and even debate gear... and win free stuff :love:

...and I had lots of caffeine today :w:

Monster
03-10-2008, 07:14 PM
I love this forum because it's so fucking cool and we are all cool people! And it's easy on the eyes and we don't have dickhead moderators that wank off to having authority.

This is a place to discover new gear and talk about gear.. and dream gear and even debate gear... and win free stuff :love:

...and I had lots of caffeine today :w:

i think i can tell.....lol.. but yes this is the forum.. infact a few forums banned me for posting about this forum.....lol.. and a few forums gave me a warning.. :jumpgrin:

rock on monkey

floydmoline
03-10-2008, 11:19 PM
i like it cause i can say fuckity fuck fuck and shit i ate my dog, and les pauls own all others and not get banned for it :-D GO GEAR-MONKEY!!!!!

senor_penguin
03-13-2008, 08:59 PM
^ ah tru-dat man, tru-dat