PDA

View Full Version : Guitar i bought from the Gear Vault...

Monster
03-02-2008, 04:22 PM
First off folks use the gear vault when selling or buying or even trading your gear. way better then ebay..... the guitar should be shipped this week... and i cant wait to try it out. will be my first Sx guitar.. i have heard loads of good things about these cheap guitars... first thing i will do when i get her. is slap some new strings on her.. and give her a nice setup...

anyway here are some pics from the person i bought it from..i will post my own once i receive it.. so check this thread latter on.. for updates..and a review...

here are the guitar specs.

* Dual cutaway solid Alder body allows access to the highest frets
The body is contoured for hours of comfortable play
Note Color is white with touch of light blue in it
Two single coil and one humbucker pickup, one volume and two tone controls plus a five way pickup selector switch create all of today’s great sounds
Licensed Floyd Rose Tremolo
Truss rod adjustable Maple neck with Rosewood reinforcement for extra stability
Rosewood fretboard, 21 jumbo frets
The vintage look is furthered by the Aged Cream colored tone controls, pickup rings, dot inlays and whammy bar cap
Three-ply pickguard (White, Black, White)
D’Addario strings are installed at the factory
Actual weight is only 8.5 lbs
Overall length is 39" including the strap button
Width at the widest point is 13"
Width of the neck at the nut: 1 5/8"; at the 22st fret: 2 1/8" Body thickness is 1 3/4".
Scale length is 25.5" Neck radius: 13.7" (350mm)

pics from the seller.

MrSandMan
03-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Kick ass brother! It's great that Gear-Vault is well regarded. I really hope people take advantage of a free site to buy, sell, trade at. Screw ebay, gear-vault is free!

:w:

Monster
03-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Kick ass brother! It's great that Gear-Vault is well regarded. I really hope people take advantage of a free site to buy, sell, trade at. Screw SleazeBay, gear-vault is free!

:w:

ditto......

senor_penguin
03-02-2008, 08:09 PM
:2thumbups:

Monster
03-05-2008, 03:55 PM
looks like i should be getting this guitar Thursday aka tomorrow ... once i get i will take me own pictures and give a little review.....

torgeot
03-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Very cool! Let me know how you like it. I thought it played great, I just had to thin the herd for something else.

Monster
03-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Very cool! Let me know how you like it. I thought it played great, I just had to thin the herd for something else.

will do man and must say speedy shipping i will make sure i leave you feedback on the vault once i recive it........

and i will say now everyone this person is great to deal with..... trust worth and fast.... and kind