PDA

View Full Version : Dean VMNT1 Dave Mustaine V

jackal
02-08-2008, 02:24 PM
I went to Axe music here in Calgary to play the Dimebag Dixe Rebel guitar, it looks sooo sharp, anyway with a 1300$ price tag, i was expecting that, but i was not impressed with the guitars build and playability.. so i looked around and there it was another V.. based on the Jackson King V model.. i gave it a shot, and WOW! it was comfy and played better then every guitar i played in the store.. smooth smooth smooth. later i found out from the sales guy its the new Dave mustiane modle from Dean.. It has Seymour Duncan Livewire DM signature pickups, and independant volume knobs/ 1 tone knob..

anyway not to ramble but go try one out there $1250.00 here in calgary, and i would acctually pay that.. the headstock is kinda plain but other then that amazing

MrSandMan
02-09-2008, 02:30 AM
have you tried the Dean Razorback? Korean made. Nice fit and finish and teh playablity is amazing.-- best dean I played.

Jackson, of course, make great guitars. The RR models were cool, never played the king V. IMO, they look better than RR.

I love V guitars, they're sexx-y

senor_penguin
03-02-2008, 01:06 AM
http://vwallguitars.com/images/uploads/Mustaine_VNMT.jpg
:2thumbups:

Monster
03-02-2008, 07:15 AM
yes one thing with dave is any guitar he plays , sounds great, feel great and sounds nice..... and you can play real fast on them necks...

jackal
03-02-2008, 10:08 PM
Yeah they do feel great, to bad i couldn't affored it. or i would have bought it.

MrSandMan
03-02-2008, 10:27 PM
I'd rather it having a floyd :biggrin:

V-Type
03-03-2008, 02:46 AM
I just watched a Mustaine clinic On Demand and he had the Dean Sig. Duncan Blackouts as well and I like it way more than the Axxiom or whatever he was Sig 'ing before.
I do miss the Days of all the Jacksons Marty and Dave played.
Killer axe. :w: