PDA

View Full Version : Taylorrrrrr

Bayonetwork
02-06-2008, 05:38 AM
somebody who has experience with a Taylor 110?

jackal
02-28-2008, 07:59 PM
I havent seen or played that model, but i am interesested in try out some taylor guitars, they are suppose to be pretty goog

Monster
02-28-2008, 08:15 PM
i have not tried this model but have tried other taylor guitars, and must say they build a nice guitar and they even have a electric guitar out now also. i would love to try..... they make some fo the best sounding acoustic guitars :sweet:

characterzero
04-05-2008, 11:53 PM
Taylors in general are really nice, well-built guitars. My friend has one that he absolutely loves. Regardless of the model I'd expect them to hold of their standard of build quality and general niceness.

MetalMac
04-09-2008, 02:43 AM
Nothing against Taylor, but they're just not my bag, baby. In my opinion, you pretty much have to plug them in to sound good. I think you can do much better on a solid stand alone acoustic than Taylor. If you are going to plug it in and use it solely for live shows, then I think they are great :w:

characterzero
04-09-2008, 02:35 PM
In my opinion, you pretty much have to plug them in to sound good.

When I played my friend's Taylor not plugged in I found each individual note I played rung really well and had a incredible rich deep tone and resonance. I've also played a nice Martin, but I personally preferred the Taylor. Felt great, played better than great, sounded :2thumbups: .