PDA

View Full Version : My Peavey Special Guitar EX....

Monster212
02-28-2011, 06:38 PM
here is a picture of my Peavey Special EX Guitar... only have had it since october on 2010 bought brand new.. i love it... slowly building my stuff back up.. i just cant decide if i want 9s or 10s on this guitar... sounds great with both sizes....lol

MrSandMan
02-28-2011, 07:22 PM
That's a guitar I would take for my arsenal any day of the week. I actually almost purchased one, but got a crazy deal on a B.C. Assassin Pro.

Love the chrome with the black. Looks like a sweet player. What amp you jammin' with?

Monster212
02-28-2011, 07:25 PM
That's a guitar I would take for my arsenal any day of the week. I actually almost purchased one, but got a crazy deal on a B.C. Assassin Pro.

Love the chrome with the black. Looks like a sweet player. What amp you jammin' with?

a small cheap peavey vyper 15 watt... i hope some day to be able to save up and get something better... and i got this guitar for $225 brand new at a local guitar store that was having a huge sale...

MrSandMan
02-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Damn, you stole it. The Vypyr is a decent amp. You're a Peavey nut. :eek:

I love PV. My favorite amp is the XXX.

Monster212
02-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Damn, you stole it. The Vypyr is a decent amp. You're a Peavey nut. :eek:

I love PV. My favorite amp is the XXX.

yea i know when i walked it i seen it hanging there said how much he said we having a store sale $225 i was like its mine...lol..... and yes i love peavey stuff... i want a bigger peavey amp.. with tubes..

now all i have to do is figure out what gauge string i want to use on this thing and i will be all set...lol

MrSandMan
02-28-2011, 09:40 PM
I'll send a some 9s and 10s, then you can figure out which you like better.