PDA

View Full Version : Another Cover song Competition and other site news.

MrSandMan
10-26-2007, 06:44 PM
Hello folks,

I'm thinking about holding another cover song competition. As some of you are aware, we had a cover song competition awhile back. Maddog15 took 1st and Bassturd took 2nd.

It was good fun and a great promotional for Gear-Monkey. This time we need at least 25 members to participate and the winner will get $25 bones. I'm thinking we should do Ted Nugent Strangle Hold. What do you think? Open to ideas... this is your competition. =)

Also, I would like to inform everyone that Bassturd is Gear-Monkey's new Global Moderator. He'll be assisting with the competition... and thank god, cause I don't want to pay that bassturd again! :P

Once we hit 100-125 members on the board, we'll be looking for another Mod who is also willing to promote Gear-Monkey. So we will be taking applications soon. :hookem:

Anyhow, Lets get this competition going! After we decide what song we're doing, your song will need to be posted and reviewed. This competition is only 2 weeks.

NOW get out there and have your friends join! What fun is a competition if you have not competitors???

$25 will be paid out! Free money :shred:

Schecterfreak
10-26-2007, 06:53 PM
okay so stragnle hold by ted nugent.... mr sand man you got any amps that you would trade for a schecter tempest plus cash? just wondering!

MrSandMan
10-26-2007, 08:02 PM
okay so stragnle hold by ted nugent.... mr sand man you got any amps that you would trade for a schecter tempest plus cash? just wondering!

PM sent

Huey
10-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Sweet bro! This Rocked last time you held it!

Pellit
10-29-2007, 05:18 AM
I'm all for it :) I'd try to compete my best haha I'll try to think of some songs...is there any sort of set criteria?

MrSandMan
10-29-2007, 11:57 AM
No criteria. I think any badass song that anyone would enjoy doing... yet somewhat challenging.

MrSandMan
11-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Alright guys.. the cover song to do is STRANGLE HOLD. Be creative! I like creativity and originality. :hbang: