PDA

View Full Version : Rep'n the Krank Rev JR

owrry
10-26-2007, 12:04 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_PD9cuM2Ge0 (far behind noodle)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PT0YFh2Chjw (cover me noodle)

was just messin with camera mostly, there's more videos too, i've been honing in on my vibrato since i sold my washburn 3st guitar, so i couldn't 'bar' vibrato, cuz that's easy, so this is what it amounted to a year+ later lol

MrSandMan
10-26-2007, 01:17 PM
That is some very good playing! I really like how you positioned the cam to get full effect of the fret board... Must have been hard holding the neck still while playing.

I can tell you're a LP man by the way you had full control of things. It took me a little time to get used to LP.. but once going LP, I'll never go back... except to have some variance in tonal difference. But LPs are amazing!

And you great tone out of that Krank Rev JR! Those amps really make an impact to my ears!

Thanks for sharing the Vids. :shred:

owrry
10-26-2007, 03:20 PM
That is some very good playing! I really like how you positioned the cam to get full effect of the fret board... Must have been hard holding the neck still while playing.

I can tell you're a LP man by the way you had full control of things. It took me a little time to get used to LP.. but once going LP, I'll never go back... except to have some variance in tonal difference. But LPs are amazing!

And you great tone out of that Krank Rev JR! Those amps really make an impact to my ears!

Thanks for sharing the Vids. :shred:

why thank you my good man, only reason i broke away from floyded guitars is, if you're used to them and walk in a shop and none of the guitars have bars or anything, wtf you gonna do? i wanted all the power possessed with my fingers only, not with a bar, because that's easy as plucking a string. many players don't think of that aspect, but i "smartened" so to speak, eventhough SOME PEOPLE (JON) say i vibrato like an alien, that's just how i've conformed, and yea i can say i'd never go back to any other guitar!

Edit: i just got what you meant by holding the neck while playing lmao, nah it was a webcam with a rubber base, with rubberbands to keep it stationary, not a digital cam